Talent Company supervises -through an integrated & professional team-the implantation of the following:
- The right selection of the project.
- Pre-feasibility study of the project.
- Obtaining the industrial and environmental licenses
- Apply to the authorities to get the land needed for the project
- Designing the Layout of machinery and the flow chart of the production process.
- The feasibility study to get the required finance.
- Supervise and coordinate with the construction consultant to develop plans of the buildings needed for the project.
- Supervise and coordinate with the contractor and follow up the implementation process.
- Make an agreement with the machinery and equipment supplier
- Make an agreement with raw materials suppliers.
- Inspect the machinery and equipment at the manufacturer’s site and receive the production line at the client site.
- Assembling machinery by Engineers and technicians of the supplier.
- Training the production and maintenance staff by the manufacturer.
- Soft operation.
- supervise operating process for commercial production.
- Project delivery and document related to it, such as catalogues and certificates of guarantee schemes
Through a team of specialized experts, talent establishes an integrated management system:
- Organization structure
- Job description
- Skills matrix
- Select the best employees for each job
- Establishing standard operating procedures and policies
- Internal auditing for the continuous improvement
- Issuing the corrective and preventive actions
- Establishing total quality management (TQM) for the organization
- Establishing quality assurance programs (QA)
- Establishing customer satisfaction procedures
TALENT brings knowhow and industrial technology for the clients:
- Searching for the best suppliers of the technology in the required field
- Selecting the best supplier of the required technology
- Establishing the agreement parameters of the percentage and royalty
- Establishing the program of technology development and transfer
- Running the industrial operations